Thursday, December 8, 2011

"All Steamed Up" show


I am in this show "All Steamed Up" at Cinema Gallery, IL. I was late to post this here, so the opening was last Saturday. But it is on going till January 21.

I sent a teapot I really like. It's one of my first experiment piece with clay and metal. I decided to let it go, because our building house project is getting closer to the stage that we can move in. And I can start working on my art again soon. Until we make actual studio building, I will set my studio space in basement temporally. Still have a lot to do, but at least electricity plug is ready for a kiln. I can't wait t o touch clay again!! You will see, 2012 will be a productive year!

If you have a chance, please check it out. You also be able to see from this web site

"All Steamed Up"
Invitational Teapot Show
December 3, 2011-January 21, 2012
120 West Main Street, Urbana, IL 61801
10am-5pm Wed-Sat
(217)367-3711





No comments:

Post a Comment